These are links to some things I enjoy and find useful
- Choose FI – These guys have a great podcast, I find it entertaining, genuine and we get to follow along as they are seeking out advice and work to improve themselves. Mainly a financial focus but does get in to health and other subjects.
- Tim Ferris – Interesting guy, he can be a little out there at times but I usually find some good take-aways from his interviews. I’ve also read two of his “4 hour” books so far, with the 4 hour work-week being my favorite.
- DCRainMaker – My go to site for fitness related gadgets and inspiration.
- Nick Zammeti – A very entertaining ‘maker’, go watch his youtube channel, he’s one of the reasons we bought a lathe!
- Bobby Duke Arts – Another very entertaining artist on youtube.
- Peter Brown – Ever thought about casting gummy bears in resin to make a sword? He has!
- SmarterEveryDay – A VERY smart engineer who’s got an insatiable curiosity for ‘how the world works’. Somehow he manages to work in a lot of destruction caught with a high speed camera under the guise of learning.
- Pond Theory – A friend’s side hustle I’m helping out with occasionally.