Welcome to My Endless To-Do List, the place where I document the struggle to keep up with home repair, maintenance and improvement. My goal is to have a nice place to live, improve the resale value and curb appeal, save money by doing most things myself and learn a few things along the way.
There are also a handful of fun/hobby type projects and some small, one day or less, projects as well…it’s nice to start and finish something in the same day occasionally.
Growing list of to-do’s
- Basement Bathroom – Almost done!
- New Driveway – On hold
- Walkway to the Deck – Debating DIY cobblestone vs stamped concrete
- Backyard Landing – Should match the walkway
- Master Bathroom – Complete gut, needs his and hers sinks and a door
- Basement Ceiling – Something inexpensive that deadens sound
- Kitchen Backsplash – ???
- Front Door – Needs molding repair, paint, handles/locks and new seals
- Kitchen Cabinets – Hinge replacement, rework some of the storage/features
- French Doors to Office – Purchase and install
- Bookshelf Wall in Office
- Drywall and Flooring in Secret Room – mainly because I have extra drywall and flooring.
- Master Closet Built-ins – Huge undertaking, design is nearly complete